Moving your office is exciting! You’re beginning a new chapter in your company’s history. But first, you have to plan and execute your move. Fortunately, you can rent plastic moving boxes to make your life easier and protect your company’s materials. Here’s everything you need to know about how to use plastic rental bins for your office move.
Benefits of plastic rental bins for your office move
When you rent plastic moving bins for your office move, you are spending less and saving the environment. You’re also giving your office materials—from pens and paper all the way to your computers and files—the best protection possible. In other words: the benefits of plastic rental bins for your office move are huge!
Are plastic moving crates better than cardboard?
The short answer is yes!
Plastic moving bins are less expensive than cardboard boxes. And since they’re reusable, they’re much more eco-friendly!
Here are a few additional benefits of using plastic rental bins for your office move that you might not be aware of:
- Cleanliness. Plastic rental crates are cleaned and sanitized after each use. And just in case you happen to spill a cup of coffee on a plastic bin, you can easily wipe it down! Cardboard just disintegrates when it gets wet, and isn’t easily cleaned.
- Utility. Plastic rental bins are sturdy, so they protect your materials from outside damage. The tops lock together so you don’t have to use tape. And they’re stackable, so you can make better use of your space. Cardboard boxes are flimsy, require a mess of tape, and are only stackable up to a certain point.
- Cost. On average, you can save one third to one half of your packing material cost when you use plastic rental crates over cardboard for your office move.
- Eco-Friendliness. Reusable plastic moving crates are just that: reusable. Cardboard loses its structural integrity after each use, and needs to be thrown out or recycled. But plastic moving crates can be used over and over again. No waste!
How will plastic moving crates protect your office materials?
Plastic moving bins are sturdy. They protect your packed materials from damage if the bin is dropped or if something knocks into it from the outside. Keep in mind that you’ll still need to take care when you pack and carry the plastic crates! Your materials will be better protected in a plastic bin than a cardboard box, but all of your possessions deserve to be cared for.
Additionally, plastic moving bins are resistant to weather. So if you happen to be moving your office on a rainy or snowy day, don’t worry if the bins get a little wet. Each bin’s contents will stay nice and dry!
What office materials will fit into plastic moving crates?
When you prepare for your company’s relocation, you want to make sure that you’re going with the best way to move your office. In addition to being better than cardboard and protecting your company’s belongings, plastic commercial moving boxes can fit all kinds of office materials.
Here are a few things that you can safely pack into plastic moving bins. Keep in mind that you’ll need to use packing supplies like packing paper to provide some cushion!
- Desktop computer towers and monitors
- Paper files and other desk or file cabinet contents
- General desk supplies, like each employee’s phone, pens, notepads, and décor
- General office supplies like paper reams, ink cartridges, and more
Plastic rental bins will save you time and money on your office move
If you’re looking for the best way to move your office, start with plastic moving boxes. On top of all the benefits we’ve already discussed, they can also save you time and money!
Preparing for a commercial move is a lot of work. You and your employees don’t have the time or energy to source and then pick up boxes and packing supplies. But if you rent reusable plastic moving boxes, you’ll get the bins delivered to you before you pack and picked up after you’ve unpacked at your new location.
Plastic moving bins are also cheaper than cardboard boxes. The eco-friendly option saves you money on both residential moves and commercial relocations. So you can keep some cash in your company’s pocketbook and help the environment!
Whether you’re trying to have a smooth office move, save some money, help the Earth, or all of the above, plastic rental bins are the best way to move your office.
Box Beaters is here to help! Order online or contact us anytime for more information.